- LOPO Special Shaped Terracotta Elements Customized for Interior Application
LOPO Customized terracotta facade variations including flat and curved elements for X Museum Interior Facades.
- LOPO Terracotta Panels Used in Large-scale Megastructure Architecture
LOPO China completed production of 110,000 square meters of terracotta panels on time in 3 months for a large-scale megastructure project.
- Tongchuan Museum: Cladded with Droplet-glazed Facades and Terracotta Louvers
Tongchuan Museum is clad with LOPO innovative terracotta droplet-glazed facades and terracotta Louvers.
- Song Porcelain Museum Stunning In Crackle Celadon-Glazed Terracotta Facade
LOPO crackle celadon-glazed terracotta facade panels are applied in the curtain wall project of the Song Porcelain Museum.These corrugated texture panels were customized to meet the facade requirements of the curved building structure to create the architectural shape of the "lotus leaf".
- Xiuwen Stadium In LOPO Rainscreen Facade
Choosing LOPO terracotta rainscreen cladding system as the facade material for the stadium projects provides good thermal insulation for the wall structure of the stadium buildings.
- Color Mix And Match Injects Vitality To Terracotta Architecture
LOPO Terracotta colorful ceramic facade elements create exciting new architectural designs for Jintai Plaza. Architects mixed-use 3 bright colors planes in front facades.
- Architectural Terracotta Cladding Adorns Smart Industrial Park
Architectural Terracotta cladding, possessing unquestionable advantages in terms of safety, environmental friendliness and sustainability of materials, triumphs over traditional coatings, concrete wall panels, aluminum alloy wall panels in a new generation of industrial park facade projects.
- Hunan Business School In LOPO Natural Terracotta
The building facade of the Business School adopts LOPO terracotta panels in natural red surface,which is the evolution of thousand-year terracotta bricks products.
- Optical Valley Building Clad In Matte Glaze Terracotta
LOPO matte glazed terracotta panels have been designed and applied in Optical Valley Office Building. Matte glaze surface in gray and white sharpen and enhance the architectural facade of this China's high-tech park.
- Wood-look Terracotta Panels Bring Nature For Architecture
LOPO terracotta panels with 3D wood grain inkjet surface are specified in high-end villa project allowing a perfect blending of nature into the building facade.
- Facade Tiles and Baguettes in Natural Terracotta Texturing HKB Archives Center
Natural terracotta clad in HKB Archives Center. LOPO terracotta siding like facade tiles and baguette create a special architectural texture for the building envelope.
- Handmade Long Format Brick Creating A Lasting Impression For Korea Historical Site
Handmade long format brick with the unique color spectrum, combined with the hand-formed embossed terracotta texture, creates a brick facade with a particularly rich variety of colors and rhythms for Korea Project.